Do online jobs exist? Can I really make a living working online? What if I get scammed? How do I get paid when I complete a project for a client?
These are just some of the questions that I get on my email or on Facebook, from curious people who are eager to work online. Many people are clueless, and so was I when I started out. And, it is these very questions that have birthed this new eBook – Online Jobs: What You Need to Know About Working Online. 85 pages packed with stuff about how you can start working online too.
Online jobs are a reality and YOU CAN earn a dignified income working as an article writer, translator, transcriber, graphic designer and more, online.
Here are some of the things I talk about in my eBook.
- Why you need to start working online/freelancing right now!
- The different types of online jobs that are available: the pros and cons.
- The different sites where you can get online jobs from: the pros and cons.
- Choosing your ISP (Internet Service Provider). What factors should you consider?s
- Tips about working online: managing your time, work-life balance and setting goals.
And so much more!
Here’s what a couple of people had to say about the eBook.
This eBook costs Kshs 700 ($7) only. To get it, simply email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and let me know you’d like to purchase it.
Remember, it’s important to invest in yourself. What do you really have to lose?
“Anyone who stops learning is old, whether at twenty or eighty. Anyone who keeps learning stays young. The greatest thing in life is to keep your mind young.” – Henry Ford